New GunnerCase for iPhone 4S/4 by baseonelabs February 13 2012, 0 Comments
Today we introduced our newest case called the GunnerCase. GunnerCase uses the same built in technology that shotguns and rifles use to absorb shock. When GunnerCase is dropped, the sidewalls are designed to collapse and distribute the force around the case. This saves your iPhone while keeping the case thin and effective.
Here are some features:
- Internal Air Cells - Lined throughout the inside of the GunnerCase are Air Cell pockets that were inspired by recoil pads found on shotguns and rifles. When dropped, the Air Cells collapse absorbing impacts while providing the same protection as a 1" thick case. PATENT PENDING
- Slim Design - The GunnerCase is only 13.9mm thick which makes it one of the thinnest protective cases available.
- Precision Cut Buttons - The GunnerCase has precision cut buttons that cover your iPhones buttons and provides a great force feedback.
- Anti-Lint Material - The main problem with other cases is that they attract lint. The GunnerCase is made out of a material that repels lint.
- Complete Protection System - Every GunnerCase is sent complete with a screen protector kit and micro cleaning cloth.