New iPhone 5 Protective Cases by Baseonelabs September 12 2012, 4 Comments
Apple has just wrapped up their September iPhone event and the new iPhone looks kind of familiar but the internals are far from it. Some of the highlighted upgrades are 4G LTE, a new widescreen retina display, a new lightning connector, and an improved 8 MP iSight camera with panorama mode, and all new earbuds. The new iPhone is arriving on September 21 in black or white.
We are happy to announce that we will be making our full line of cases for the new iPhone 5. We will have an improved impactband with dynamic buttons built in and some other features we'll discuss later. Also, our new GunnerCase line will be brought over to the new iPhone with some new design changes that are sure to impress.
For more info on our upcoming cases you can sign up for our newsletter and we will keep you informed on our design process and release info. We are extremely excited about our new cases and can't wait to get them into your hands.
Awesomely Cool Summer Sale is now live! Save 25%. July 25 2012, 0 Comments
GunnerCase will start shipping this week! May 23 2012, 0 Comments
GunnerCase is going to start shipping this week. You will be getting a shipping confirmation in the order your case was purchased. Thanks everyone for your patience with us!
GunnerCase Featured on Uncrate! February 14 2012, 1 Comment
Maybe it's because it's valentines day that we love so many things right now but our posts on Uncrate and Gizmodo blew us away. We can't thank you guys enough for supporting our product. Take some time and head over to Uncrate and like them. You'll be happy you did. Oh yeah, here's the link to our feature on Uncrate. Click Here
GunnerCase Featured on Gizmodo! February 14 2012, 0 Comments
We are blown away by the great response to GunnerCase. To put the icing on the cake Gizmodo did a great post about GunnerCase. Check it out!
New GunnerCase for iPhone 4S/4 by baseonelabs February 13 2012, 0 Comments
Today we introduced our newest case called the GunnerCase. GunnerCase uses the same built in technology that shotguns and rifles use to absorb shock. When GunnerCase is dropped, the sidewalls are designed to collapse and distribute the force around the case. This saves your iPhone while keeping the case thin and effective.
Here are some features:
- Internal Air Cells - Lined throughout the inside of the GunnerCase are Air Cell pockets that were inspired by recoil pads found on shotguns and rifles. When dropped, the Air Cells collapse absorbing impacts while providing the same protection as a 1" thick case. PATENT PENDING
- Slim Design - The GunnerCase is only 13.9mm thick which makes it one of the thinnest protective cases available.
- Precision Cut Buttons - The GunnerCase has precision cut buttons that cover your iPhones buttons and provides a great force feedback.
- Anti-Lint Material - The main problem with other cases is that they attract lint. The GunnerCase is made out of a material that repels lint.
- Complete Protection System - Every GunnerCase is sent complete with a screen protector kit and micro cleaning cloth.